Problem: When you open MarvinSketch, it shows that it opened, there is the MarvinSketch icon in the taskbar, but the application is not on your screen.
1. You can try to switch the resolution to 1600 x 900 or something similar, at least temporarily, to see if that makes the MarvinSketch window visible.
2. If you don't want to change the resolution there is another workaround:
- Right-click on MarvinSketch shortcut
- Compatibility tab
- Change High DPI Settings
- High DPI scaling Override section
- Tick the checkbox and select System in the drop-down menu