If your current Teaching license has expired and you would like a new Teaching license please proceed to apply by logging into your existing account here: https://academia.chemaxon.com/
If your Academic Research license has expired and you need another - Please make sure to upload/ attach a citation paper where you mention/cite ChemAxon or any of our products to your application by logging into your account: https://academia.chemaxon.com/

*Note that if you apply for a new research license but fail to provide a correctly cited paper you will not be granted a new research license.. until you do so!